Midtown Onsite Reservations
Safe, limited and distanced. Join us back in the building!
Because we want to welcome everyone, we are asking you to please wear a protective mask and practice distancing.
Reservations for the weekend will be released on Tuesdays at 5:00pm.
Onsite ServiceClick on the service time of your choice below. Please note, if the service time you would like to attend has reached capacity, please check other service times or join us for an online worship experience.
*We are not currently offering Kids Ministry. We have distanced safe family viewing rooms available. We provide parents the ability to watch service and the kiddos with activities and games.
8:00 am 9:45 am 11:30 am
What you can expect each week:
Social Distancing Implementation
- Wear a mask.
- Minimizing close contact among guests.
- Family lounge viewing rooms.
- Limited seating with rsvp to accommodate distancing.
Self-Check Health Assessment
To keep you and all our staff, volunteers, and attendees safe, we are following local CA COVID-19 State health department guidelines and requiring that everyone is assessed for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before entering our campus.
Below is the statement you will be asked to review when you reserve your seats.
Self-Check Health Assessment Statement:
By checking this box, I understand that I accept all risks associated with attending a church service/event in-person, and I acknowledge that nobody in my party a) has symptoms or a diagnosis of COVID-19 or b) has been in close proximity to anybody with symptoms or a diagnosis of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Safety/Sanitization/Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where needed & appropriate for staff, volunteers, and guests.
- Detailed safety/sanitization protocols for each campus.
- Our worship spaces are sanitized between each service.
If we become aware that someone who has been in a service becomes ill and tests positive for COVID-19, we will follow these procedures:
- We will ask the person to seek medical care for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
- We will contact local health officials.
- If public health officials determine we need to, we will assist with determining who needs to be contacted for contact tracing.