MIDTOWN IN MOTION
Are you ready for this?
Global and Local Impact
+ Allows us to begin the process of renovating the entirety of the new building, including a café and to extend renovations to our current building, making more room for both children’s and student ministries
ABOVE + BEYOND GOAL
EPHESIANS 3:20 TERRITORY
+ Allows us to begin preparations to open a K – 6th grade school for under-served youth.
The school will be a Monday through Friday, host-home school, holistically meeting the needs of at-risk children with low test-scores.
+ Additional funds for Saint John’s program for real change
+ Additional funds for Men’s Empowerment Program
+ Additional funds for Youth for Christ at C.K.M
UNLEASHING THE POWER OF COMPASSION GLOBALLY AND LOCALLY.
- BAYSIDE MOTION CAMPAIGN -
Over the next 3 years, Bayside Church is doing a faith-raising campaign to set some exciting vision in MOTION.
What is "compassion first"? We have prayerfully chosen 56 projects locally and globally to fund FIRST as a part of our Compassion First Campaign model. Putting "compassion first" means that we are committed to fully funding those 56 projects before we improve our existing campuses.
Looking for more information on our partners for these 56 Compassion First projects?
Scroll down and take a look!
(click on the partner's name to learn more)
- F -
3. WORLD VISION WATER PROJECT – Provide clean water, life-saving immunizations, and education to kids in the DR Congo.
4. HEART – Drill a clear water well to provide sustainability in Nairobi, Kenya.
5. TEARFUND – Educate and support vulnerable women and children in a heavily trafficked region in India near the Nepal border.
6. LIVING WATER INTERNATIONAL – Drill water wells in rural villages in Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua.
7. WORLD CONCERN – Transform an entire village in rural Haiti with assistance in farming and agriculture, disaster preparedness, micro-lending programs, and local church support.
8. CITY IMPACT – Grow The San Francisco School of Ministry to reach the homeless, poor, and marginalized in the city.
12. MERCY MULTIPLIED – Help women break free from life-controlling issues.
13. REGIONAL FOOD DRIVE – Stock the shelves of every food bank in Placer, Orangevale, Twin Lakes, and
- I -
14. WON LIFE PROJECT – Help an informal settlement with schooling and AIDS prevention for children in Durbanville Cape Town, South Africa.
15. LIGHTHOUSE CHURCH – Fuel the launch of the very first ARC plant in Ireland’s capital city of Dublin – where less than 3% of the population has heard the gospel and over 50% of Ireland’s population will live by 2050.
16. AMERICAN BIBLE SOCIETY – Partner with the American Bible Society to provide Bibles in Cuba.
17. WORLD RELIEF SACRAMENTO – Expand the impact of the World Relief Sacramento office to reach needs of local refugees.
18. VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA – Provide hope and a brighter future for those in need in Sacramento.
19. POWERHOUSE MINISTRIES – Develop a project to reach the vulnerable, homeless, low-income, and prison affected families in Folsom.
20. CHI-ALPHA – Assist in funding and reaching university students with the message of the Gospel.
21. YOUTH FOR CHRIST MIDTOWN – Reach unchurched high school students in Sacramento.
22. SACRAMENTO WORLD IMPACT – Launch World Impact programs in Sacramento to come alongside low income and under-resourced families.
23. FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES – Impact high school athletes through the message of the gospel.
24. MULTIPLY CHURCHES – Help fuel a church planting movement by launching 3 to 5 new Bayside Church plants in Northern California.
25. JONI AND FRIENDS – Provide scholarships for a marriage conference for parents of special needs children.
- R -
27. FAITH ALIVE HOSPITAL – Assist in funding and equipping the first Pediatric Hospital in Jos, Nigeria.
28. CURE – Help complete construction of the CURE hospital in the Philippines, providing life-changing surgeries for children with disabilities.
29. SYRIAN REFUGEES – Provide food, hygiene items, basic necessities, and education for Syrian Refugees living in tent camps in Jordan.
30. PARFUMS DE VIE – Expand after-school tutoring and mentoring program for at-risk children from North Africa living in Southern France.
32. READING PARTNERS – Provide tutors and mentors for children two years or more behind reading levels
33. GLASS SLIPPER – Work with at-risk teenage girls in Sacramento, providing mentoring and self-development programs.
34. YOUNG LIFE – Train the next generation of leaders in Central and Eastern Europe in partnership with the local Church.
- S -
35. LEATAATA FLOYD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL –Provide summer school for students through their partnership with Bayside Midtown.
36. PREMIER SCHOOL – Develop plans for starting a school for low-income, low-performing children in Sacramento.
37. SERVE DAY – Provide the resources to unleash compassion in the Sacramento area by sending out thousands of Baysiders.
38. BREAKAWAY MIDTOWN – Host a week-long kid’s day camp for inner-city kids who can’t afford it.
39. ARAB AMERICAN LEARNING CENTER – Provide help and hope for refugees and immigrants.
40. MEN'S EMPOWERMENT – Restore homeless men so they have jobs, housing, and are able to support their families.
41. URBAN YOUTH WORKERS INSTITUTE – Help fuel a discipleship relationship of 75,000 urban youth with youth pastors in their communities.
42. SWEET DREAMS FOUNDATION – Create "dream bedrooms" for terminally ill children.
43. MOBILE MEDICAL CLINIC – Partner with Elica Health Centers to provide medical and dental care to the most vulnerable in the Sacramento region.
- T -
44. AUDACIOUS CHURCH – Develop and influence leaders at an essential time for the Christian Church in the U.K. by providing training and encouragement.
45. CHRISTIAN TRAINING CENTER IN GERMANY –Support, send out, and disciple missionaries throughout Europe, Africa, and Asia.
46. THRIVE EUROPE – Take the very first step of bringing the Thrive Leadership Conference to the continent of Europe.
47. THRIVE PASTORS CONFERENCE IN MEXICALI, MEXICO – Provide leadership training for the pastors we partner with in Mexico.
48. WILLIAM JESSUP UNIVERSITY – Partner in launching a Master’s Degree in Leadership.
49. CHET – Train local Hispanic Pastors for the work of the Church.
50. CRESCENT PROJECT – Multiply impact on Muslim communities across the street and around the world.
51. CHINA GLOBAL MISSION – Work with the #1 missionary training organization in China to train university graduates as Chinese missionaries and send them to the most unreached regions of the world.
52. THRIVE LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE – Expand and continue to reach pastors and leaders in our community, region, and around the world.
53. THRIVE SCHOOL – Develop college-age leaders through Thrive School of Leadership, Thrive School of Production, Thrive School of Worship, and Thrive School of Youth Ministry.
54. APEX – Fuel Bayside’s APEX Summer discipleship training program for high school and college students.
55. RAISING G-RATED KIDS – Create seminars, classes, and material to encourage and equip this generation of Christian parents.
56. GOD BEHIND BARS – Partnering with God Behind Bars to reach those that are incarcerated in Folsom Prison.