Bayside Midtown desires to partner with our community & people to provide support during this season as best as we can. Please follow here to locate the best resources that are provided to all at this time so you are informed & equipped during this challenging season. Click on the link/ -s that best fit your needs!
- Employment Changes or Needs: SACRAMENTO COUNTY & FEDERAL
- Childcare Affecting Employment
- Seniors Assistance
- School District Meals
- Renter & Homeowners Protections, No evictions during this time!
- Utility Penalties Waived in COVID-19 Hardship SACRAMENTO UTILITES & SMUD
- Employee & Employer Resources
- Low Cost Internet Support: Comcast + ATT
- IRS Tax Relief
- Request Bayside Midtown Assistance: help with groceries & errands
- Submit a Prayer Request
|April 11 - May 16||11:30am - 1:00pm||Online||Free|
Our online Marriage Class is in a group setting with Pastor Rich Sherman and other Midtown Marriage Mentors. Each couple will have an individual session, engage in group discussion, be... Read More
|April 19 | 9 Weeks||7:00pm||100|
NEW FREEDOM COURSE in partnership with Offline ministry Fight porn, Love people, Fight slavery, Fuel freedom. Breakfree. A powerful combo of weekly group coaching sessions, one-on-one coaching calls, weekly video... Read More