Bayside Midtown desires to partner with our community & people to provide support during this season as best as we can. Please follow here to locate the best resources that are provided to all at this time so you are informed & equipped during this challenging season. Click on the link/ -s that best fit your needs!
- Employment Changes or Needs: SACRAMENTO COUNTY & FEDERAL
- Childcare Affecting Employment
- Seniors Assistance
- School District Meals
- Renter & Homeowners Protections, No evictions during this time!
- Utility Penalties Waived in COVID-19 Hardship SACRAMENTO UTILITES & SMUD
- Employee & Employer Resources
- Low Cost Internet Support: Comcast + ATT
- IRS Tax Relief
- Request Bayside Midtown Assistance: help with groceries & errands
- Submit a Prayer Request
|Feb 21 - March 21||11:30am - 1:00pm||Online|
Thank you for your interest in Bayside Midtown premarital counseling! Your counseling will begin in a group/class setting. Sundays- February 21 – March 21, 2021 (5 Sundays total) 11:30am -... Read More