Bayside Midtown desires to partner with our community & people to provide support during this season as best as we can. Please follow here to locate the best resources that are provided to all at this time so you are informed & equipped during this challenging season. Click on the link/ -s that best fit your needs!
- Employment Changes or Needs: SACRAMENTO COUNTY & FEDERAL
- Childcare Affecting Employment
- Seniors Assistance
- School District Meals
- Renter & Homeowners Protections, No evictions during this time!
- Utility Penalties Waived in COVID-19 Hardship SACRAMENTO UTILITES & SMUD
- Employee & Employer Resources
- Low Cost Internet Support: Comcast + ATT
- IRS Tax Relief
- Request Bayside Midtown Assistance: help with groceries & errands
- Submit a Prayer Request
|November 8||4:00pm - 5:30pm||Bayside Church – Midtown||Free|
Date: Sunday. November 8th Time: 4 pm - 5:30pm Location: Bayside Midtown Church Cost: Free Sign Up HERE Childhood trauma can take many forms and understanding and responding appropriately... Read More