- This event has passed.
Group Hosts and Leadership Orientation
|September 2||10:00am - 11:15am||Bayside Church Midtown Offices||Free|
One event on August 26, 2018 at 11:30am
One event on September 2, 2018 at 10:00am
Are you hosting a group or are you interested in hosting a group?
Are you currently leading a group & have some questions we can answer for you?
Are you a host or leader who wants a review of your resources, tools & more?
These Orientations are happening to set you up for success to Circle Up.
This is for new or current hosts and leaders.
We’ll discuss topics such as:
- How will people join my group?
- How will I get my materials?
- How do we handle childcare?
- Am I the leader or the host?
- How do I become an open searchable group?
- How do lead effectively?
- How do I post attendance?
- What are my next steps with Groups Ministry?
- AND MORE!
This is also a great place to connect with the Cirlce Up team!
Three different dates & times to pick from:
- Sunday Aug 26 @ 11:30am
- Friday Aug 24 @ 6:30pm
- Sunday Sept 2nd @ 10:00am
Childrens Ministry will be held at the Church.
Trainings will be held at the Church Offices: 2125 19th St., one block from the church.