11:30am – 12:45pm
Bayside Midtown Offices
109 Material Fee
Are you hosting a group or are you interested in hosting a group?!
Are you currently leading a group & have some questions we can answer for you?
Are you a host or leader who wants a review of your resources, tools & more?
These Orientations are happening to set you up for success to Circle Up in a Small Group.
This is for new or current hosts and leaders.
We’ll discuss topics such as:
• How will people join my group?
• How will I get my materials?
• How do we handle childcare?
• Am I the leader or the host?
• How do I become an open searchable group?
• How do lead effectively?
• How do I post attendance?
• What are my next steps with Circle Up?
• AND MORE!
This is also a great place to connect with the Cirlce Up team!
Children’s Ministry is Avaliable and will be held at the Church.
Training will be held at the Church Offices: 2125 19th St.
Thank you for contacting Bayside for your premarital counseling! Your counseling will begin in a group/class setting.
Marriage is one of the most wonderful & significant decisions you will ever make.
God designed marriage for His glory and our good. Our goal through our premarital classes is to build healthy, happy marriages where each partner is loved, respected, heard, encouraged and blessed. We recognize good marriages don’t just happen, marriage works when both partners work at it intentionally. Open to couples considering marriage and those already engaged.
Your premarital classes include:
- Prepare/Enrich online assessment and profile
- One on one meeting with Pastor &/or mentoring couple to discuss results
- 4 sessions held in group/class setting. (Sundays)
- The 5 Love Languages book by Gary Chapman
- One-year check-up
Sundays- February 18, 2018 – March 11, 2018
5:00 – 6:30pm
At the Church Offices, located one block from the Church at 2125 19th Street
75 per couple
Questions? contact email@example.com
September 23 – October 14, 2018
February 17 – March 3, 2019
September 22 – October 13, 2019
Sundays (March 4, 11, & 18th)
Church Offices | 2125 19th Street
Join us for this 3-week class held during our second service on Sunday!
This class will help you understand and use the Bible with more confidence and enlightenment. This class is for EVERYONE, no matter where you are on your faith journey—new, growing or mature—this class will be beneficial for you!
There are 3 ways to view this class…
• As a foundational class on the bible for new Christians
• As a spiritual growth class for those desiring to grow deeper using God’s Word, and for those struggling with doubt
• And as a discipleship class for those who desire to mentor new and growing Christians in the use of scripture for following Jesus
If you attended previously but missed one of the classes, come join us for the class you missed!
ATTN: This class is held 1 block from Bayside Midtown Church in the staff offices.
Children’s ministry available on campus.
Intro to Bayside
|Apr 15, 2018||2:45pm||Bayside Midtown||Free|
Become an instant insider! Come meet our pastors, hear our story, connect with staff and make new friends! Starting at 2:45pm Bayside Kid’s ministry and lunch provided. Register Here